Core Pilates Studio is New Zealand’s STOTT PILATES® physical rehabilitation and instructor training centre. It provides personalised pilates sessions based on proven STOTT PILATES techniques to assist with injury rehabilitation, sports performance and general well-being.
STOTT PILATES injury rehabilitation and sports conditioning
Core Pilates Founder Sharon Currie is a STOTT PILATES’ Post-Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist. She works alongside doctors, physiotherapists and specialists to assist with the following:
- Recovery from sports and work injuries.
- Stroke and cancer patient rehabilitation.
- Corrective body alignment and muscle balance.
- Athletic conditioning for enhanced sports performance.
- Postural strength and flexibility.
- Weight loss and lean muscle toning.
STOTT PILATES instructor training
As the appointed New Zealand Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES, Sharon trains and certifies instructors nationwide as well as throughout Australia. Read more>
STOTT PILATES the gold standard
STOTT PILATES is globally recognised as the gold standard, recommended by health and fitness professionals in aiding recovery and preventing recurring injuries, Read more>
To book a session with Sharon click here.